miércoles, 24 de agosto de 2011

I click my fingers to live in the now


and it sure works! the past is over and the future never comes, all we have is an ever present NOW. Seize it. Something I learned while taking the "Art of living" course is that everytime my mind starts to wonder away from my now or present situacion I should click my fingers right infront of me, it makes me come back and focus on my present situation.

That has been one of the easiest ways to practice happiness as well. I take myself back to where I am at that exact moment, I take a deep breath look out the window, stare at the sky, or turn around and see beautiful romeo laying next to me, my basic needs taken care of, a world of possibility and creativity at my reach I breath again, smile and think 'I AM IMMENSELY HAPPY'


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario